Zesty Zaatar Chicken Legs
- 8 chicken legs skin removed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the olive oil, thyme, oregano, cumin, sesame seeds, garlic, lemon and salt.
- Add chicken and marinate for at least an hour, turning as needed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Lay chicken on pan and bake until firm to the touch, with an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 25-30 minutes.