Zesty Cilantro Shrimp & Broccoli
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp 16-20 count, peeled, tail on, uncooked, frozen/thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound broccoli, florets and stems chopped about 6 cups
- 3 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion minced (include green and white parts)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli, garlic and ginger; cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and tomatoes; cook until shrimp turns pink, about 2-3 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Stir in green onions, cilantro, lime juice and salt; remove from heat.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 429mg | Sodium: 440mg | Potassium: 719mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1436IU | Vitamin C: 123mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 5mg