Thai Green Curry Paste
This Thai green curry paste is very concentrated, with amazing aroma and flavor.
Servings: 3 Tablespoons
- 1/2 tablespoon about 3 fresh Thai green chilies chopped
- 2 teaspoons about 16 Cilantro stems, no leaves chopped
- 3 tablespoons Garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons about 2 small Shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lemongrass thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Galangal (if unavailable use fresh ginger) minced
- 1/2 teaspoon whole Coriander seeds toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon Shrimp paste
- 3/4 teaspoon about 2 leaves Kaffir lime leaves chopped
- Using mortar and pestle smashing ingredients until they become a paste.
- Refrigerate 1 week, or freeze until ready to use.