Thai Green Curry Paste
This Thai green curry paste is very concentrated, with amazing aroma and flavor.
Servings: 3 Tablespoons
- 1/2 tablespoon about 3 fresh Thai green chilies chopped
- 2 teaspoons about 16 Cilantro stems, no leaves chopped
- 3 tablespoons Garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons about 2 small Shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lemongrass thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Galangal (if unavailable use fresh ginger) minced
- 1/2 teaspoon whole Coriander seeds toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon Shrimp paste
- 3/4 teaspoon about 2 leaves Kaffir lime leaves chopped
- Using mortar and pestle smashing ingredients until they become a paste.
- Refrigerate 1 week, or freeze until ready to use.
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg