Tangy Brussels Sprouts and Apples
- 1 pound brussels sprouts stems trimmed, shredded or thinly sliced
- 1 red, crisp apple sliced
- 1/4 cup bacon cooked and crumbed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine Brussels sprouts, apple, bacon, parsley and onions.
- For vinaigrette, combine mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil and pepper; pour over salad.
- Let salad marinate for at least one hour, stirring occasionally.