Sweet Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound brussels sprouts washed, trimmed and halved if large
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/2 cup apples cored and diced
- 1/4 cup pecans roasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment.
- Toss sprouts with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast sprouts until tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove sprouts from oven and transfer to a bowl.
- Add apples, nuts, balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss to mix.
- Top with blue cheese.