Sweet Dreams One-Pan Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs chicken cut into small bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- ¼ kosher salt
- 6 cups kale chopped
- 1-15 ounce can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped (fresh or canned is fine)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add oil, chicken, garlic and salt. Sauté, stirring, until chicken is about ¾ cooked and lightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Add chopped greens, stir.
- Mash ½ cup of the pinto beans. Add the whole and mashed beans, tomatoes, broth and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring, until greens are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.