Sweet and Crisp Chopped Salad
- 4 cups red cabbage cored, thinly sliced
- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 cups braeburn or fuji apples cored, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups pears cored, cut into bite-sized piecesq
- 1/3 cup fresh mint thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place cabbage, lettuce, apples, pears and mint in a bowl.
- Combine vinegar, honey, olive oil and salt; whisk or shake vigorously in tightly sealed jar until thoroughly mixed.
- Add dressing to salad; mix well.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.