Summer Breakfast Oat Bowl
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups fresh summer fruit chopped (strawberries, blueberries, grapes)
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup 2% ricotta cheese
- 1/8 cup mint leaves
- Combine honey and fruit; set aside.
- In medium sauce pan, bring water, oats and salt to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened and tender, with water absorbed, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove oatmeal from heat and stir in ricotta.
- Garnish with fruit and mint and serve immediately.