Smokey Baked Chickpeas
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lime zested
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine chickpeas, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, paprika and salt in a bowl; evenly coat chickpeas with seasoning.
- Place chickpeas on a baking sheet; bake 35-45 minutes, until crispy. Gently stir occasionally during baking time.
- Remove from oven; garnish with lime zest.
- Once cool, store in airtight container 2-3 days.