Sheet Pan Shrimp with Asparagus and Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs. peeled and deveined shrimp (16-20 count), tails removed if desired. Thawed if frozen
- 1 lb. asparagus rinsed, trimmed, cut into 3" pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat broiler. Place top rack approximately 4-5 inches below broiler element.
- Line a sheet pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, asparagus, and tomatoes with remaining ingredients until uniformly coated.
- Spread seasoned shrimp and vegetables evenly on sheet pan.
- Broil 2-3 minutes until shrimp about half way cooked: stir and broil an additional 2-3 minutes until shrimp is completely cooked..
- Optional – switch out shrimp for fish or other meat of choice. Cooking time may vary based on thickness and density of substitution.