Sauteed Spiced Pork with Peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup red onion sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oil in a large sauté pan on medium-high heat until hot, but not smoking.
- Add pork, season with salt, and sauté until pork is browned, stirring occasionally, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add onions, peppers, garlic, paprika and cumin; sauté for about a minute, stirring frequently.
- Add water and stir to combine. Simmer until sauce is reduced enough to just coat the pork and veggies, about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas or brown rice.