Sautéed Shrimp Spinach Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs. shrimp 16-20 count, peeled and devained, thawed if frozen
- 6 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 1 lemon zested
- 5 ounces fresh spinach washed, if needed, and dried
- 1 cup tomato fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
- Preheat grill, if using, on medium-high heat.In a bowl, mix shrimp with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, paprika, 1/8 teaspoon salt and lemon zest.
- Place shrimp on grill, or saute on medium-high heat, and cook until pink, turning once, about 3-4 minutes.
- Toss spinach, tomatoes and onions in a bowl.Combine remaining olive oil, lemon juice, basil and salt.
- Pour dressing over salad and top with shrimp.Dressed salad may also be portioned among four plates and topped with shrimp.
Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 322mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 368mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3765IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg