- 5 cups romanesco (about 2 large heads), cut into bite-sized florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Toss romanesco with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on sheet pan.
- Cook until vegetables are tender and nicely browned, about 20-35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Note: An equal amount of cauliflower can be substituted, but it lacks the “fun factor” unique appearance and color of romanesco!