Roasted Grapes with Yogurt and Honey
- 1/2 pound red grapes stems removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey warmed, optional
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate shaved
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- On a foil- or parchment-lined sheet pan, combine grapes and olive oil; toss to coat.
- Roast grapes until blistered, about 10-15 minutes.
- Portion yogurt in a small cup or bowl and top with warm grapes.
- Drizzle with honey; garnish with shaved chocolate and then serve.