Roasted Delicata Squash
- 1 delicata squash delicata squash
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash squash thoroughly; slice in half length wise and remove seeds. Reserve seeds to roast later if desired.
- Place squash halves face down on foil- or parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven; slice.
- Top with your choice of:Toasted walnuts pieces, melted butter and brown sugar.Chopped fresh basil, olive oil and honey.Minced sage, walnuts and brown sugar.