- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 ripe cantaloupe cut into 3 inch pieces
- 3 ounces prosciutto thinly sliced, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves thinly sliced
- Combine red pepper flakes and honey in a small sauce pan; bring to a simmer and turn off heat, or heat in microwave on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Wrap cantaloupe pieces with prosciutto.
- Place cantaloupe on a platter; drizzle with the chili-infused honey and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve at room temperature.