Pork Tenderloin and Brussels Sprouts
- 24 ounces pork tenderloin thinly sliced
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen brussels sprouts
- 3 cups sweet potatoes diced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix spices into melted butter.
- Place pork and vegetables on sheet pan. Baste well with butter mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Allow to rest for at least 3 minutes after removing from oven.
- Serve over brown rice, quinoa or other whole grain, as desired.