Pork Kimchi Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin thinly sliced
- 2 cups kimchi + 1/4 cup kimchi liquid
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil and garlic then marinate pork for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat large pan over medium-high heat.Once pan is hot, add pork in single layer and evenly cook until browned and caramelized. Stir, keeping it a single layer, about 7-10 minutes. Moisture will be released from the pork and evaporate during the cooking process.
- Move cooked pork to the sides of the pan, add kimchi and additional liquid to deglaze the pan, stir continuously until kimchi is warm, about 20-30 seconds.
- Serve over rice or other whole grain if desired.