- 2 cups artisan bread cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup green peas frozen or fresh
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup asparagus sliced on the diagonal (bias-cut)
- 1 15- ounce can cannellini or Great Northern beans rinsed and drained
- 5 ounces spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese crumbled, optional
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds optional
- 1 teaspoon red onion minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Toss bread in olive oil and toast until golden and crispy, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine toasted bread, green peas, tomatoes, asparagus, beans and greens.
- For vinaigrette, whisk together red onion, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and Dijon mustard.
- Toss salad with dressing and garnish with goat cheese and almonds, if using.