One-Pan Greek Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups red bell peppers cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups yellow bell peppers cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups red onion cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a parchment or foil lined sheet pan, combine all of the ingredients, except the feta cheese.
- Cook in the oven until the chicken is firm to the touch, about 15-17 minutes.
- Garnish with feta cheese.