Marinated Portobello Red Cabbage Salad
- 2 large portobello mushrooms thorough wash, pat dry
- 3/4 cup Five-Spice vinaigrette see recipe
- 4 cups red cabbage sliced thin
- 2 cups carrots peeled, grated
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Brush portobello mushrooms with vinaigrette (reserve unused vinaigrette for salad), then grill until tender, flipping once, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cut into bite sized pieces, set aside.
- Place cabbage, carrots, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Add dressing to salad; mix well.
- Garnish with marinated cooked mushrooms and parmesan cheese.