Marinated Portobello Red Cabbage Salad
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms thoroughly wash, pat dry
- 3/4 cup Five-Spice Vinaigrette Dressing see recipe
- 4 cups red cabbage sliced thinly
- 2 cups carrots peeled, grated
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Brush Portobello mushrooms with vinaigrette (reserve unused vinaigrette for salad); grill until tender, flipping once, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cut into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
- Place cabbage, carrots, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Add dressing to salad; mix well.
- Garnish with marinated cooked mushrooms and Parmesan cheese.