Homemade Apple Orange Juice
- 1/2 red apple
- 1 inch piece cucumber (approx), peeled
- 1 orange very juicey and sweet
- 4 inch piece carrot a medium sized carrot is fine
- 1/2 cup water or orange juice if desired
- Using your blender (I have a vitamix which is a high powered blender that'll literally puree anything – fyi). Toss in the ingredients, softest to hardest. Add water, then blend on high until smooth. Dilute with water if desired. Pour and serve.
- Use very cold water if you want more of a slushy type drink. Or you can make simple popsicles by pouring mixture into ice cube trays, wrapping with plastic, then insert a tooth pick into each cube section. Freeze over night. Enjoy!