Grilled Tuna with Strawberries & Arugula
- 5 ounces arugula washed and dried
- 1/3 cup basil thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup shallots or red onion thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice divided
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 pounds tuna steaks cut in 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill or skillet on stove on medium-high heat.
- Combine arugula, basil and strawberries in a large bowl.
- Combine shallots/red onion, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Season tuna with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Grill tuna for 5-6 minutes, leaving untouched.
- Flip fish; continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees or desired doneness, about 5-6 minutes.
- To serve, portion cooked fish on top of arugula salad.
- Remix dressing and drizzle dressing over fish and salad.