Greek Jar Salad with Chicken
Servings: 1 person
Lemon Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato quartered
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onion diced
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients and place in bottom of quart Mason jar and; add cherry tomatoes.
- Layer cucumber, followed by red onion; add romaine lettuce, making sure to pack it down.
- Top off with Kalamata olives, feta cheese and chicken; seal jar and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- To serve tilt and rotate jar to mix vinaigrette with salad, unscrew cap and place salad in serving dish of choice.