Greek Jar Salad with Chicken
Servings: 2 people
Lemon Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 3/4 cup cucumber sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onion diced
- 3 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives or black olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup chicken breast chopped
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients and place in bottom of quart Mason jar and; add cherry tomatoes.
- Layer cucumber, followed by red onion; add romaine lettuce, making sure to pack it down.
- Top off with Kalamata olives, feta cheese and chicken; seal jar and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- To serve tilt and rotate jar to mix vinaigrette with salad, unscrew cap and place salad in serving dish of choice.