Servings: 9 cups
- 5 cups regular rolled oats (not instant)
- 2 cups nuts walnuts and/or cashews
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut shredded (optional)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1/2-1 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried apricots, apples, cranberries (optional), chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except dried fruit. Spread mixture on parchment or foil lined baking sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or longer until lightly golden.
- Stir occasionally, the longer granola bakes, the crunchier it will get. Do not burn.
- Remove from oven, add dried fruit. Elevate above counter via cooling rack or whatever is available.
- Once cooled place granola in air tight container, will hold for months.