Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 mediium banana very ripe
- 16 ounces fresh pumpkin cooked and pureed, or canned
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a standard 12 muffin tin with paper liners.
- Using a food processor or blender, add banana, pumpkin, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
- Transfer pumpkin mixture to a medium bowl; add flour and mix well.
- Portion batter into muffin liners.
- Bake muffins until firm and lightly golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Note: Regular wheat flour may be used in the same amount as above, however this will change cooking time.