Garlic-Ginger Asian Pork
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger grated
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five-Spice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In lidded container or zip-lock bag, mix pork, garlic, ginger, green onions, soy sauce, chinese five-spice, honey and sesame oil. Refrigerate for 3 hours or longer.
- Lay pork on a foil-lined sheet pan and place on top rack.
- Cook until internal temperature is 145 degrees, about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve cooked pork on top of brown rice and garnish with green onions.