Fudgy Brownies with Cherries
- 15 ounces canned low-sodium black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- Combine all ingredients except cherries and chocolate chips in a blender or food processor and blend until very smooth.
- Stir chocolate chips and cherries into brownie mix; batter will be thick.
- Pour into pan and bake until they feel slightly firm and have cracks forming on top, 25-30 minutes.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- Brownies will be fudgy and gooey, but will stay together.
- Freeze brownies up to 3 months in an air tight container or wrap air tight.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg