For the Oatmeal:
2 C Water
1 C Rolled Oats
½ tsp ground Cinnamon
1 C strawberries, sliced
1 C Mango, pitted, sliced
4 T pistachios, divided per serving
Honey to taste
For the Veggie Scrambler:
2 T olive oil or 2 T butter, unsalted
6 eggs, scrambled
1/2 C bell peppers, chopped
1/2 c mushrooms, sliced
1/2 C cherry tomatoes, quartered
2 green onion, sliced, green and white
1. In small sauce pan, bring water and oats to boil.
2. Add cinnamon.
3. Simmer oats for 10 minutes or until thickened and tender.
4. In a small sauté pan, heat oil on med/high heat, add bell peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green onion and sauté for about 2 minutes.
5. Add eggs, stir and cook until firm, solid and not clear, 2-3 minutes.
6. Wash, slice strawberries, mango.
7. Portion cooked oatmeal and top with sliced strawberries, mango, pistachios and honey.
8. Serve Oatmeal with veggie scrambler.
9. Optional – Spice up the scrambler with a few dashes of tobasco sauce. Try it a little feta cheese inside.