Frosty Banana Pops
- 2 bananas large
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate shaved, or chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped or crushed. Use other nuts as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 4 popcicle sticks or use bamboo skewers
- 1 tablespoon honey or as needed
- Peel and halve bananas (horizontally, not lengthwise) and insert a popcicle stick into the banana, creating a banana on a stick.
- Combine chocolate, nuts, and cinnamon.
- Take bananas on a stick, and drizzle with honey, then roll in nuts, chocolate and cinnamon.
- Place bananas on a stick on shallow dish (must be small enough to fit in freezer) spaced out enough not to touch other banana pieces, cover, and put in freezer over night or until frozen.