Foil-Wrapped Italian Chicken and Veggies
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast butterflied, or cut in half lengthwise in 4 pieces
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 4 cups bell peppers assorted colors, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; cut 4 12×12-ince pieces of foil.
- Place piece of chicken in center of foil sheet.
- Season with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Top with garlic and bell peppers.
- Top with cheese, if using.
- Bring ends of foil together to make a seam and fold over multiple times; fold over remaining open ends to seal.
- Place on sheet pan and bake until chicken is 165 degrees and vegetables are soft, about 20-25 minutes.
- Note: this can also be grilled over medium heat for an easy backyard meal.