Florentine Egg Puff
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups spinach loosly packed
- 1 cup red bell peppers seeded and diced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, spinach and peppers. Cook for 5 minutes, or until tender and water evaporates. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Lightly beat eggs in large mixing bowl. Mix in cooked vegetables, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line large muffin tin with greased foil cups. Portion ½ cup mixture into each cup.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until eggs puff and are firm.