Fennel and Red Pepper Salad
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large fennel bulb (about 2 cups), cored and thinly sliced from top to bottom
- 1/4 cup fennel fronds chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded, stem removed, chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In large salad bowl, combine fennel, tomatoes and peppers.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette, garnish with fennel fronds and serve.