Easy Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour or other flour
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter peanuts and salt only
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x11-inch baking pan with parchment paper, extending the paper 2 inches above each edge of the pan. This will allow easy removal of the baked bars.
- Combine rolled oats, flour, quinoa, salt, cinnamon, and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- In a microwavable bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- In ten second increments, heat peanut butter mixture in the microwave, stirring between each increment until smooth. This takes about 20-30 seconds total.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix to evenly incorporate.
- Spread batter evenly in the parchment-lined pan using the back of your scraper or spoon. Do not flatten, just spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Let cool completely and cut into 24 pieces.