- 1/2 cup red onions thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 English cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/3 cup fresh dill minced
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley whole leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine red onions and red wine vinegar in a bowl. Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature, tossing occasionally.
- Combine the cucumbers, yogurt, buttermilk, dill, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add marinated onions and stir to combine.