Creamy Eggs with Crab and Chives
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 ounces lump crab meat examined carefully for pieces of shell
- 2 tablespoons chives minced
- 4 slices whole grain bread toasted and buttered
- Combine eggs, yogurt, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk with a fork until frothy.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet on medium-low heat.
- Add the egg mix to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are soft and creamy and about three-fourths cooked, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add crab and heat through until eggs are set, about 2 minutes. The slower the eggs are cooked, the creamier they will be.
- Serve the eggs on buttered toast, garnished with the chives.