Creamy Avocado-Chicken Salad
- 1 avocado about 1 cup
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces grilled chicken chopped, about 2 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper finely diced
- Place avocado, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix vigorously until thoroughly combined and creamy.
- Add cooked chicken, green onion and red pepper and mix well.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve on a bed of greens with toasted pitas, crackers or bread of choice.