Citrus Oatmeal Parfait
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small grapefruit cut in half, segments separated and membranes removed
- 1 naval cara cara, or blood orange, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 teaspoons honey optional
- 4 tablespoons unsalted raw almonds toasted and chopped
- Cook oats according to package directions. Divide into 4 individual cups or bowls and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Once oatmeal is cooled, add yogurt and drizzle with honey.
- Top with citrus and almonds.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to two hours.