Pork shoulder has an incredible amount of flavor and also a lot of naturally occurring fat. If you want a leaner cut of pork, consider using pork loin or a tenderloin.
- 2 pounds pork shoulder fat well-trimmed
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Combine orange juice, lime and lemon juice and zest, soy sauce, paprika, garlic, cilantro, and oregano in a large, deep bowl. Place pork in marinade and cover. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours, turning several times if meat is not fully submerged.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Grill pork until grill marks appear; turn until all sides have cross-hatched marks on them, about 5-7 minutes each side. Baste with reserved marinade while cooking.
- Reduce grill to low heat and cook until pork reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees, about 45 minutes, depending on the grill.
- Remove from grill, tent with foil, and let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.