Chorizo Breakfast Burrito
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound chorizo or other spicy sausage
- 1 cup yams thinly sliced
- 1 cup onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell peppers chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach washed
- 4 eggs beaten
- 4 large whole-grain tortillas
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add sausage and cook until almost cooked through.
- Add yams, onions and peppers, and cook until yams are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add spinach, stir until spinach starts to wilt, and add eggs.
- Cook eggs, stirring constantly, until eggs are firm and yellow, about 2-3 minutes.
- Portion onto the tortillas, roll up and serve.
See Chef Marshall make it on tv