Chocolate Strawberry Parfait with Spicy Pecans
- 8 tablespoons spicy cayenne pecans chopped (recipe link below)
- 4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (not in syrup), thawed and chopped mediu
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate melted,- use chocolate with 70% cocoa or greater
- Thoroughly combine yogurt and honey.
- Layer 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup berries, 1 tablespoon melted chocolate, and 1 tablespoon nuts in clear individual serving cups or bowls.
- Repeat with second layer. Layer should end with melted chocolate and chopped nuts on top.