Chocolate Nutty Parfait
- 8 tablespoons pistachios shelled and coarsely chopped
- 8 tablespoons raw almonds coarsly chopped
- 4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) berries of your choice raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate chopped
- Thoroughly mix yogurt and honey.
- Layer yogurt and berries in clear individual serving dishes.
- Top with nuts and chopped dark chocolate.
- Optional: toast nuts in sauté pan over medium-low heat until fragrant. Cool before using.
Use chocolate with 70% cocoa or higher for immune boosting properties.