Chili Sweet Potatoes
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes peeled, 1/2 inch dice
- 2 tablespoons oil blended or olive
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss sweet potatoes with oil, chili powder, salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Spread sweet potatoes on parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Roast 45-to 55 minutes, gently stirring every 15 minutes until they are lightly golden brown and crispy, but not burned.
- Once cooked, transfer to serving dish. Garnish with greens and other contrasting colors before serving.