Chicken, Wheat Berry and Strawberry Salad
- 1/2 cup dried wheat berries cooked per package directions and chilled
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup edamame shelled and cooked, soybeans
- 4 cups spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup walnuts halves and pieces
- 1/4 cup feta cheese optional
- Combine wheat berries, chicken, edamame, spinach, parsley and strawberries in a large bowl.
- Thoroughly combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss dressing with salad.
- Top with walnuts and feta cheese.