Chicken Enchiladas with Ranchero Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium crushed tomatoes 1 15-ounce can
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 8- inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix tomatoes, broth, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of tomato mixture into a bottom of an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Divide chicken among the tortillas; top chicken on each tortilla with a spoonful of sauce and 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- Roll up and place tortillas seam-side down in the pan.
- Top the enchiladas with remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until tortillas are warmed through and cheese has melted.
- Top with green onions and cilantro before serving.