- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs (6 large or 12 medium sized) chicken thighs bone-in, skin removed
- 1 16 ounce can tomatoes crushed
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ground
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.Preheat multicooker on sauté setting.
- Add half of the oil and the chicken; brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Remove chicken and set aside.
- On sauté setting, add remaining oil, onions, peppers and mushrooms.Sauté until lightly browned and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add oregano, salt and pepper; stir and add chicken. Pour tomatoes over chicken and vegetables, stir and cover.
- Make sure pressure vents are closed and cook at high pressure for 25 minutes. Allow cooker to naturally release steam for 20 minutes.Serve over rice or pasta.