Chicken, Broccoli and Potato Strata
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pounds left over roasted vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, potatoes chopped
- 1/2 pounds leftover cooked chicken chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Grease a 9×13 glass dish, then layer with vegetable, chicken and half of the cheese, if using.
- Pour whisked eggs over vegetables and chicken, then sprinkle remaining cheese, if using.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through. About 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
This is perfect for batch cooking, make once and eat many times.