Chicken-Bok Choy Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds bok choy chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes optional
- 2 cups green onions sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cilantro optional
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil on medium heat.
- Once hot, increase heat to medium-high, add chicken and cook until half-cooked, stirring continually.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add bok choy; sauté until the white part of the bok choy becomes tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and chili flakes; add to pan and stir.
- Add green onions and stir well. Continue cooking over medium-high heat to reduce liquid slightly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro (optional) and serve with brown rice.