Chicken BLT Lettuce Wraps
- 24 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in pan.
- Cook chicken until browned on one side, about 3-4 minutes; flip and brown on other side, another 3-4 minutes.
- Cover and cook until chicken is tender and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 8-10 additional minutes.
- Cool chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine yogurt, chives and lemon juice.
- Coat chicken with yogurt mixture.
- Build lettuce wraps by portioning chicken on lettuce; top with bacon, tomatoes and avocado.
- Roll up or eat as an open-faced salad