Chicken Barley Spinach Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 cups baby spinach tightly packed
- 1 lb cooked chicken diced*
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cooked barley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey or to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Thoroughly combine vinaigrette ingredients. Adjust salt and lemon balance, as desired.
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss with vinaigrette and serve.
*Leftover and rotisserie chicken work well in this recipe.